S. Goldman Capital — Our Experience Powers Our Clients' Success
S. Goldman Capital, LLC is a premier institutional brokerage firm that provides our clients with a variety of services including equity and options execution, and corporate access.
If you are trading in today's diverse and rapidly evolving financial markets, it is more important than ever to power your financial future with SGC's over six decades of financial markets expertise, hands-on multi-national / multi-disciplinary investment strategies, and access to one of the top global electronic execution systems.
Whether you need:
- Execution in listed and OTC securities and NASDAQ issues.
- Option securities.*
- Rule 144 transactions, and corporate equity repurchases.
- Wide range of highly customized arbitrage solutions.
* Options are not suitable for all investors.
To request a copy of the options disclosure document please email email@example.com or call 212-404-5734.
Supporting documentation for any claims (including any claims made on behalf of options programs or the options expertise of sales persons), comparison, recommendations, statistics, or other technical data, will be supplied upon request.
At SGC, the Financial Team is dedicated to providing clients with:
- A well-functioning trading process.
- Meaningful accessibility.
- Trading desk that processes client requests rapidly and precisely.
SGC Focuses On Excellence As Your Trading Partner
Market Intelligence, Experienced Traders, Risk Versus Return Trading IQ
The challenges that investors face in today's financial landscape of risk versus return require SGC to possess depth of expertise in world markets, dedication to excellence and the ability to communicate effectively with SGC clients.
- Our widespread reach in investments and trades allows us to consistently provide effective price discovery in thinner markets.
- We communicate effectively, and with integrity.
- SGC navigates today's financial landscape of risk versus return with experience and knowledge of our clients' needs.
- S. Goldman Capital offers a keen understanding of the way macro and micro trends interact with and influence markets.
SGC's Arbitrage Group
SGC offers our clients a unique arbitrage team that has years of buyside arbitrage expertise.
We are dedicated to presenting customized trade ideas in the arbitrage areas of mergers, pairs trading, SPACs, statistical arbitrage, stubs, spinoffs, and special situations.
Our years of buyside experience differentiates us from traditional sell-side firms and allows us to deliver a wide range of customized solutions to our clients who are looking for more than the generic sell-side offerings.